Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holidays....

I've finally found a possible positive to blogging. It could turn out to be a journal of sorts. Yet,...since I've been horrible at the journal writing thing for years, we'll just have to see how often you'll even get a blog from me and the fam.
Holidays are fun in the Moore household. Crazy and fun. We finally decided to keep Christmas Day enjoyable, avoiding the rushing around to assure that all families are visited to a minimum this year and in the future. Christmas Eve is the big bang with my family (the Andersens), which is about 30 of us kids and grandkids crammed into Mom and Dad's house. Festivities start at around 5:00pm w/ the traditional Mexican food (Mexicali platters this year), soon thereafter beginning the gift exchange between the grandchildren. Things don't wrap up until close to 10:00pm or later. It's actually too fun for words!! Then Christmas Day is relaxing at home with Daniel's family dropping by when they want for Christmas lunch/dinner. This is far more appealing than recent years where we are drained by 5:00pm Christmas Day! Daniel's got the day after Christmas off as well, and I'm looking so forward to spending time with my boy and relaxing. Merry Christmas and kisses to everybody!!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Alisha Anderson!?!? Wow I'm so glad you found my blog. I also LOVE to use my blog as a kind of personal and family journal. I think it's a great idea. I know several people who go on to publish their blog including pictures. Sure beats scrapbooking (YUCK). I have to tell you that you popped into my head at work like two days ago... and then I get home today and see you found me. I'm so excited!!! I sure hope you will keep up with your blog and include some pictures of your great family. Can't wait to see them!! Love ya Eliza

Tam said...

Lisha - WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW you have a blog. Can't wait to see more!!

I can't believe it has been so long since I saw you last. I think I was prego with J... right? We will have to get together the next time I am home!!!

karen said...

Hey Alisha. How is your family doing. I think about you guys all the time. Whats Heather up to?

Karen Wallin Ford

SAS said...

heather told me blogs are for freaks with 2 much time on their hands. I tried to explain the whole journal thing....of course she stuck to her opinions!

Since you haven't wrote anything since you started in Dec, it would be safe to assume your'e not a freak and have No time!

We need to play--give me a call when you have a sec!